At the Piedmont Symphony Orchestra, volunteers are essential to our ongoing success — and we're looking for a few more helping hands. If you have a few hours to spare and are willing to assist us with our concert production, fundraising, direct mailing efforts and other small projects, we'd love to have you join our team!
The vitality of the PSO Volunteer Council is measured by the energy and creativity of its members. The Council can fit your interests and your schedule. We invite YOU to become a member of our organization and help us support the Piedmont Symphony Orchestra and its goals through our support and fundraising efforts We look forward to welcoming you to the PSO Volunteer Council!
Support our Activities!
Getting involved with PSO Volunteer Council events is a fun way to get together with old friends and to make new ones as we support the Piedmont Symphony Orchestra. Volunteers are needed in a variety of areas, in small jobs and larger ones.
Listed below are some of the many areas in which you can help:
• Administration - Help with mailings, telephone committee
• Poster/Brochure distribution - Help keep PSO printed materials visible and stocked at our media outlets
• Fundraising - attend or help with PSO fundraising efforts
• Donations - help collect donations at PSO performances and special events
• Music Library - collecting donations to purchase or rent PSO sheet music used in our performances
• Merchandise - help sell PSO merchandise at concerts and special events
• Concerts and Special Events - help plan, decorate and attend
• Education - help coodrinate PSO educational concerts and activities for youth
• Guest Artist Meet & Greet - Arrange social events with guest artists in private homes
• Hospitality - donate food or help coordinate and serve at concerts or special events
• Special Events at your home - donate home for one of our events
• Historian - attend and document events, organize scrapbook, oversee newsletter
• Membership - help increase our membership